Have you ever wanted to say the perfect thing to someone, but couldn’t formulate the words? Me too. I think everyone, even the most talented wordsmiths, often struggle with saying the right thing in a certain situation. It’s hard to express yourself when the feeling you want to articulate is super deep and personal. Or sometimes, we just run out of original things to say. Or other times, even the simplest compliment is forgotten because we want to make our conversation extraordinary.
If you don’t already know, I have bipolar disorder. As someone with a mental illness, I know the amazing effect that the right words can have. I recently finished reading an inspirational book, How to Be A Bawse by Lilly Singh. (Read the review here!) Her words were really motivating and encouraging and made me feel like anything was possible. I started to look at my recovery from a depressive episode with hope rather than fear or despair. Similarly, sometimes I will be scrolling through Instagram and someone else with a mental illness will post something that resonates so much that it completely changes my whole outlook, at least for a few minutes.
I wanted to empower people (not just with mental illness) to say, write or post a message that might spark something in the reader. Additionally, to celebrate hitting over 1,000 followers on WordPress, I wanted to do something special for my readers. With the help of my incredible sister, we have composed a list of 1,000 (yes, 1000!) compliments, encouraging phrases, inspirational quotes and lyrics. When you want to motivate a friend or cheer someone up, you can find something on this list that is appropriate to the situation. Not only did we come up with this list, but we are spreading the positivity OFFLINE as well by writing each message on a post it and putting it somewhere where one or more people will find it. I still have a long way to go and will probably be putting up post-its for weeks – but it is TOTALLY worth it if I am able to make a few people smile.
Did we miss your favourite quote? Comment below and tell us what words inspire you! And please don’t forgot to share with your friends – they will definitely appreciate this resource.
1. Look how far you’ve come!
2. “Look for the bare necessities, the simple bare necessities, forget about your worries and your strife.” (Disney’s Jungle Book)
3. “I never look back darling, it distracts from the now.” (Edna-E-Mode, The Incredibles)
4. “When you decide not to be afraid, you can find friends in super unexpected places.” (“Ms. Marvel”)
5. “There is always something left to love.” (Gabriel García Márquez)
6. You are bold!
7. “The only way to find true happiness is to risk being completely cut open.” (Chuck Palahniuk)
8. “We need to do a better job of putting ourselves higher on our own ‘to do’ list.” (Michele Obama)
9. Your life is filled with possibility!
10. You have something to share with the world.
11. “The greatest thing about tomorrow is, I will be better than I am today.” (Tiger Woods)
12. You are so awesome, even Grumpy Cat likes you.
13. You are a badass!
14. “Being fearless isn’t being 100 percent not fearful; it’s being terrified but you jump anyway.” (Taylor Swift)
15. You are accepted for who you are!
16. “There are very few monsters who warrant the fear we have of them.” (André Gide)
17. “Hey, it’s ok!”
18. “Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.” (Thomas Edison)
19. You bring out the best in people!
20. “Someday is not a day of the week.” (Denise Brennan-Nelson)
21. “Doubt whom you will, but never yourself.” (Christian Nestell Bovee)
22. “For fast acting relief, try slowing down.” (Lily Tomlin)
23. “Be Thankful for the hard times, for they have made you.” (Leonardo DiCaprio)
24. You light up a room when you walk into it.
25. You’re awesome to the core! (draw a picture of an apple core)
26. “The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.” (Lao Tzu)
27. “Your life is your message to the world. Make it inspiring.” (Unknown)
28. “Things usually work out in the end.” “What if they don’t?” “That just means you haven’t come to the end yet.”(Jeannette Walls, The Glass Castle)
29. You make everybody feel like a somebody.
30. “Never confuse a single defeat with a final defeat.” (F. Scott Fitzgerald)
31. “I’ll hold on to the world tight some day. I’ve got one finger on it now; that’s a beginning.” (Ray Bradbury)
32. “But we can’t live in the light all of the time. You have to take whatever light you can hold into the dark with you.” (Libba Bray)
33. Life is tough but so are you.
34. “Don’t let the muggles get you down.” (J.K. Rowling)
35. “At some point, you just pull off the band-aid, and it hurts, but then it’s over and you’re relieved.” (John Green).
36. The person you’ve fought to become is amazing.
37. “Understanding is the first step to acceptance, and only with acceptance can there be recovery.” (Dumbledore, The Goblet of Fire)
38. “Despite everything, no one can dictate who you are to other people.” (Prince)
39. Nobody’s perfect, so give yourself credit for everything you are doing right.
40. “If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always got.” (Steven Hayes)
41. You are ingenious!
42. “Take advantage. Do your best, don’t stress. You was granted everything inside this planet, anything you imagine, you possess.”(Kendrick Lamar)
43. “Life is a train, get on board.” (Khaled Hosseini)
44. “I am what I am an’ I’m not ashamed. ‘Never be ashamed,’ my ol’ dad used ter say, ‘there’s some who’ll hold it against you, but they’re not worth bothern’ with.’” (Hagrid, The Goblet of Fire)
45. “And here you are living despite it all.” (Rupi Kaur)
46. You are a cupcake in a world full of muffins.
47. “Where we are met with cynicism and doubts and those who tell us that we can’t, we will respond with that timeless creed that sums up the spirit of a people: Yes, we can.” (Barack Obama)
48. You zig when everyone else zags.
49. “Believe in your dreams and dream big. And then after you’ve done that, dream bigger.” (Howard Schultz)
50. “The creation of a thousand forests is in one acorn.” (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
51. You have important things to say.
52. You are different in a good way!
53. Let’s taco about how awesome you are! (draw a picture of a taco)
54. I believe in you!
55. “You shoot me down but I won’t fall/I am titanium” (David Guetta)
56. “If you dream it, you can do it.” (Walt Disney)
57. You are capable of moving the world.
58. You have something to offer.
59. When it’s cold out, you’ve got the month of May.
60. “Make bold choices and make mistakes. It’s all those things that add up to the person you become.” (Angelina Jolie)
61. “I see your true colors/And that’s why I love you/So don’t be afraid to let them show Your true colors/True colors are beautiful/Like a rainbow.” (Cyndi Lauper)
62. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” (Muhammad Ali)
63. “It’s always been in me. I just had to be confident enough to let it out.” (The Weeknd)
64. “If you hear a voice within you say “you cannot paint,” then by all means paint, and that voice will be silenced.” (Vincent Van Gogh)
65. “My diving bell becomes less oppressive, and my mind takes flight like a butterfly.” (Jean-Dominique Bauby)
66. You’re smarter than Google and Mary Poppins combined.
67. Always know that the world is a more incredible place with you in it.
68. “How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world.” (Anne Frank)
69. “It is important to fight, and fight again, and keep fighting, for only then could evil be kept at bay, though never quite eradicated.” (Dumbledore, The Half-Blood Prince)
70. “We are the champions, my friends, And we’ll keep on fighting ’til the end.” (Queen)
71. “People cannot change their habits without first changing their way of thinking.” (Marie Kondō)
72. “I took a deep breath and listened to the old bray of my heart. I am, I am, I am.” (Sylvia Plath)
73. “You will have bad times, but they will always wake you up to the stuff you weren’t paying attention to.” (Robin Williams)
74. “It is impossible for you to go on as you were before, so you must go on as you never have.” (Cheryl Strayed)
75. You can. No questions about it.
76. “I’m beautiful in my way/ Cause God makes no mistakes/ I’m on the right track, baby/ I was born this way” (Lady Gaga)
77. “If you could only sense how important you are to the lives of those you meet; how important you can be to the people you may never even dream of. There is something of yourself that you leave at every meeting with another person.” (Fred Rogers)
78. You are significant!
79. “The very things that hold you down are going to lift you up.” (Timothy Mouse, Disney’s Dumbo)
80. “This above all, to thine own self be true.” (William Shakespeare)
81. “you look at me and cry everything hurts/i hold you and whisper/but everything can heal” (Rupi Kaur)
82. You are brilliant!
83. You are a warrior!
84. You make me feel like dancing!
85. You are kind!
86. “Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” (Confucius)
87. You’re a gladiator!
88. You have a beautiful personality!
89. You are cherished
90. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” (Dr. Robert Schuller)
91. “Sometimes losing everything sends you out into the world to breathe in the air, to pick some flowery weeds, to take in a new day.” (Heather Havrilesky)
92. There is something that you are here to do that no one else can do.
93. “You are what you repeatedly do when things get hard.” (Jamie Foxx)
94. “Lift your light and let it shine.” (Kevin Ross)
95. Your self-reliance is admirable!
96. Your awesomeness is limitless!
97. You are a class act!
98. “Amateurs sit and wait for inspiration, the rest of us just get up and go to work.” (Stephen King)
99. Your opinions matter!
100. “It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light.” (Aristotle Onassis)
101. “When the world is falling apart around you, it’s time to take down the drapes and make a new dress.” (Karen Marie Moning)
102. “Dreams are made of your potential” (Lilly Singh)
103. “I am a slow walker, but I never walk back.” (Abraham Lincoln)
104. “Own your disappointment, acknowledge it for what it is, and move on.” (Elizabeth Gilbert)
105. You are the type of person this world needs
106. “Go forward and conquer any mountain on your path.” (Lailah Gifty Akita)
107. You are the kitten’s mittens
108. “Have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become.” (Steve Jobs)
109. You would make a fantastic character in a book.
110. “I don’t want to survive, I want to live” (Captain, Wall-E)
111. You are a whole lot of lovely! Yes, you!
112. “We ourselves feel that what we are doing is just a drop in the ocean. But the ocean would be less because of that missing drop.” (Mother Teresa)
113. “I learned, when I look in the mirror and tell my story, that I should be myself and not peep whatever everybody is doing.”(Kendrick Lamar)
114. “The only failure is not to try.” (George Clooney)
115. “So when you feel like hope is gone/Look inside you and be strong/And you’ll finally see the truth/That a hero lies in you” (Mariah Carey)
116. “The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away a small stone.” (Chinese proverb)
117. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” (The Emperor, Disney’s Mulan)
118. “You have to do everything you can. You have to work your hardest. And if you do, if you stay positive, then you have a shot at a silver lining.” (Silver Lining’s Playbook)
119. You are fierce!
120. “We’ve got to live, no matter how many skies have fallen.” (D.H. Lawrence)
121. You are sunshine on a cloudy day
122. You are the cream of the crop!
123. I appreciate you!
124. “Head up, heart open. To better days!” (T.F. Hodge)
125. You are perfectly imperfect!
126. “You can’t put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get.” (Michael Phelps)
127. Don’t give up!
128. Your life is so interesting!
129. “I think that if you’re passionate about something and you’re driven and you’re focused, then you can pretty much do anything that you want to do in life.” (Dave Grohl)
130. Your presence on this earth makes a difference.
131. “Trust yourself. Get out there and work like hell. Break some of the rules and never ever be afraid of failure.” (Arnold Schwarzenegger)
132. You are an 11 on a scale from 1 to 10.
133. You are lovable, desirable and deserving of care.
134. “Every day women and men become legends.” (Common)
135. You are a rockstar!
136. “It’s my life. And it’s now or never.” (Bon Jovi)
137. You have such valuable experience.
138. “Make not your thoughts your prisons.” (William Shakespeare)
139. You are not a drain, you are a fountain!
140. “If you don’t have any shadows you’re not in the light.” (Lady Gaga)
141. You have a good attitude!
142. I have faith in you!
143. “There is only one success: to be able to spend your life in your own way.” (Christopher Morley)
144. You make other people feel good!
145. Be a warrior, not a worrier!
146. “You can’t be that kid standing at the top of the waterslide, overthinking it. You have to go down the chute.’ (Tina Fey)
147. “In my mind I’ma fighter, my heart’s a lighter, my soul is the fluid. My flow sparks it right up.” (Eminem)
148. “To choose doubt as a philosophy of life is akin to choosing immobility as a means of transportation.” (Yann Martel)
149. Your hard work isn’t going unnoticed.
150. “May the force be with you!” (Starwars)
151. “I am the greatest; I said that even before I knew I was.” (Muhammad Ali)
152. “Success is going from failure to failure without losing your enthusiasm.” (Winston Churchill)
153. Broken crayons still colour.
154. “You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in. No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.” (Robert M. Pirsig)
155. “If I had to embrace a definition of success, it would be that success is making the best choices we can…and accepting them.” (Sheryl Sandberg)
156. “Even when it’s dark out, the sun is shining somewhere.” (J Cole)
157. “Stuff your eyes with wonder, live as if you’d drop dead in ten seconds. See the world. It’s more fantastic than any dream made or paid for in factories.” (Ray Bradbury)
158. You have a beautiful mind.
159. Harvard would be lucky to have you as a student
160. “Gloom is but a shadow of a cloud passing by” (Yann Martel)
161. “The future is worth it. All the pain. All the tears. The future is worth the fight.” (Martian Manhunter)
162. You are a rainbow in someone else’s cloud.
163. “Be brave and fearless to know that even if you do make a wrong decision, you’re making it for good reason.” (Adele)
164. “If you are going through hell, keep going.” (Winston Churchill)
165. “The more you look, the more you see.” (Robert M. Pirsig)
166. We are fortunate to have you here!
167. “The world gives you so much pain and here you are making gold out of it.” (Rupi Kaur)
168. “fall in love with your solitude” (Rupi Kaur)
169. You are a marvel!
170. “Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet.” (Bob Marley)
171. “They never said “I don’t know.” They said, instead, “I’m not sure,” which did not give any information but still suggested the possibility of knowledge.” (Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie)
172. “It seems to me that the less I fight my fear, the less it fights back. If I can relax, fear relaxes, too.” (Elizabeth Gilbert)
173. You are doing so well!
174. You bring me hope.
175. “There will be an answer, let it be.” (The Beatles)
176. I have confidence in you.
177. “You matter because you are you and there is no other person in this world who could ever take your place.” (Heather Wolf)
178. You have an extraordinary destiny.
179. You are deserving of compassion and kindness.
180. “If not us, who? If not now, when?” (John F. Kennedy)
181. “Do It For The People Who Want To See You Fail.” (August Alsina)
182. You are creative!
183. “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” (Billie Jean King)
184. “By nature, I keep moving, man. My theory is, be the shark. You’ve just got to keep moving. You can’t stop.” (Brad Pitt)
185. You have a beautiful soul.
186. Dance like no one is watching.
187. You slay at life!
188. You are not alone!
189. “Nobody built like you, you design yourself.” (Jay Z)
190. “Sometimes losing everything makes you realize how little you actually need.” (Heather Havrilesky)
191. “I am what I am/I am my own special creation” (Gloria Gaynor)
192. “We cannot change the cards we are dealt, just how we play the hand.” (Randy Pausch)
193. You are a survivor!
194. “Put yourself in a state of mind where you say to yourself, ‘Here is an opportunity for me to celebrate like never before, my own power, my own ability to get myself to do whatever is necessary’.” (Dr. Martin Luther King)
195. “Find out what you’re afraid of and go live there.” (Chuck Palahniuk)
196. Our community is better because you’re in it.
197. “No one is you, and that is your power.” (Dave Grohl)
198. “There is nothing more glorious on the face of the earth than someone who refuses to give up, who refuses to give in to their most self-hating, discouraged, disillusioned self, and instead learns, slowly and painfully, how to relish the feeling of building a hut in middle of the suffocating dust.” (Heather Havrilesky)
199. “Anything worth doing is worth overdoing.” (David Letterman)
200. You can do anything you put your mind to.
201. You have the strength to rise in the face of adversity.
202. You are considerate!
203. You will always make it through!
204. “Problems are only opportunities with thorns on them.” (Hugh Miller)
205. “Obsessed is just a word the lazy use to describe the dedicated.” (Russell Warren)
206. You are the best!
207. “Well, I must endure the presence of a few caterpillars if I wish to become acquainted with the butterflies.” (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince)
208. “You can only lose what you cling to.” (Buddha)
209. I’m so happy you exist.
210. “Being realistic is the most common path to mediocre.“ (Will Smith)
211. You make people better.
212. “Our anxiety does not empty tomorrow of its sorrows, but only empties today of its strengths.” (Charles Haddon Spurgeon)
213. “I can’t change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination.” (Jimmy Dean)
214. “Sometimes being really good all the time feels really bad. But I’m on a journey. It’s my journey and I’m okay.” (Marnie, Girls HBO)
215. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.” (Japanese Proverb)
216. “Someone’s sitting in the shade today because someone planted a tree a long time ago.” (Warren Buffett)
217. You have the ability to affect those around you positively.
218. “If you feel like giving up, give up on that feeling and give into the realization there are endless possibilities waiting to be discovered before you.” (Tom Althouse)
219. “Believe in yourself and all that you are. Know that there is something inside you that is greater than any obstacle.” (Christian D. Larson)
220. You’re the real deal!
221. “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of the overcoming of it.” (Helen Keller)
222. You make the ordinary beautiful!
223. Just knowing someone as cool as you will read this makes me smile.
224. “They said no matter how far a mule travels it can never come back a horse, but she would show them all.” (Junot Díaz)
225. “True strength is keeping everything together when everyone expects you to fall apart.” (Unknown)
226. You are strong!
227. “I really think a champion is defined not by their wins but by how they can recover when they fall.” (Serena Williams)
228. You are amazing!
229. “And if at first your don’t succeed, then dust yourself off and try again!” (Aaliyah)
230. “Don’t try to steer the river.” (Deepak Chopra)
231. “It’s better to fight because if you don’t fight, you can’t win. Besides, even when you don’t win, you can change the game.” (Elizabeth Warren)
232. “Every little thing gonna be alright” (Bob Marley)
233. You are an asset!
234. If you were a fruit, you’d be a fine-apple.
235. “Nothing in life is to be feared, it is only to be understood. Now is the time to understand more, so that we may fear less.” (Marie Curie)
236. “Life will knock us down, but we can choose whether or not to stand back up.” (Jackie Chan)
237. I know you have the ability to turn your dreams into reality!
238. You are special!
239. “A bend in the road is not the end of the road… unless you fail to make the turn.” (Unknown)
240. You are a butterfly in a world full of caterpillars.
241. “I’m sure it must feel as though everything is coming apart, but you can get through this.” (Grey’s Anatomy)
242. The grass is greener where you water it!
243. You are worth it!
244. “The power of imagination makes us infinite.” (John Muir)
245. “You don’t need to conduct autopsies on your disasters.” (Elizabeth Gilbert)
246. “An experiment is never a failure solely because it fails to achieve predicted results.” (Robert M. Pirsig)
247. You are enough!
248. “Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth and everything else will come.” (Ellen DeGeneres)
249. “Feeling something was never simply a state of submission but always, also, a process of construction.” (Leslie Jamison)
250. “Drench yourself in words unspoken / Live your life with arms wide open / Today is where your book begins / The rest is still unwritten” (Unwritten, by Natasha Bedingfield)
251. “If they can make penicillin out of mouldy bread, they can sure make something out of you.” (Muhammad Ali)
252. “Oh yes the past can hurt. But you can either run from it, or learn from it” (Rafiki, Disney’s Lion King)
253. You are a superhero!
254. Spoiler alert: it will all be okay in the end.
255. “Only you can control your future.” (Dr. Seuss)
256. “I wanted to let the world know that no one had a perfect life, that even people who seemed to have it all had their secrets.” (Jeannette Walls, The Glass Castle)
257. “Life is a series of commas, not periods.” (Mathew Mcconaughey)
258. “If I could tell you only one thing. My message would be this: The world would be a lonely place if you did not exist.” (Erin Hanson)
259. “I can DO ANYTHING I want, but I can’t DO EVERYTHING I want.” (Gretchen Rubin)
260. You are clever!
261. You are sensitive!
262. Nobody can compare to you.
263. Don’t get discouraged! Keep trying!
264. “What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger / Stand a little taller / Doesn’t mean I’m lonely when I’m alone / What doesn’t kill you makes you fighter” (Stronger, by Kelly Clarkson)
265. “One of the lessons that I grew up with was to always stay true to yourself and never let what somebody else says distract you from your goals.” (Michele Obama)
266. “When one door is closed, don’t you know that many more are open.” (Bob Marley)
267. You are one tough cookie.
268. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet voice at the end of the day saying, ‘I will try again tomorrow.’” (Mary Anne Radmacher)
269. “All progress takes place outside the comfort zone.” (Michael John Bobak)
270. You could survive a zombie apocalypse.
271. “Now, be brave and don’t look back. Don’t look back.” (Shmi Skywalker, Starwars)
272. “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.” (Ernest Hemingway)
273. “Why the fuck not me?” should be your motto.” (Mindy Kaling)
274. “Do you want to meet the love of your life? Look in the mirror.” (Byron Katie)
275. “Whatever you are, be a good one.” (Abraham Lincoln)
276. You’re a trooper!
277. “There is no cure except to live the hell out of our lives, to take it apart, to put it back together, to dig it all up, and then fill the hole.” (Cheryl Strayed)
278. See the perfection in your flaws.
279. “If things start happening, don’t worry, don’t stew, just go right along and you’ll start happening too.” (Dr. Seuss)
280. “If you give up at the first sign of struggle, you’re really not ready to be successful.” (Kevin Hart)
281. “Dream. Try. Do good.” (Mr. Feeny)
282. “I choose me.” (Olivia Pope, Scandal)
283. “The best thing you can possibly do with your life is to tackle the motherfucking shit out of it.” (Cheryl Strayed)
284. “If you want the rainbow, you gotta’ put up with the rain.” (Dolly Parton)
285. “The sky can fall down, the wind can cry now. The strong in me, I still smile.” (Kendrick Lamar)
286. “But if these years have taught me anything it is this: you can never run away. Not ever. The only way out is in.” (Junot Díaz)
287. “I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” (Thomas Edison)
288. “You can, you should, and if you’re brave enough to start, you will.” (Stephen King)
289. “Hakuna Matata, what a wonderful phrase/Hakuna Matata, ain’t no passing craze/It means no worries for the rest of your days/It’s our problem free philosophy, Hakuna Matata” (Disney’s Lion King)
290. “Get up, stand up, Stand up for your rights. Get up, stand up, Don’t give up the fight.” (Bob Marley)
291. “You’re the loveliest you’ll ever be…until tomorrow and then you will be even lovelier.” (Robin Caldwell)
292. “Be not afraid of greatness: Some are born great, some achieve greatness, and some have greatness thrust upon them.” (William Shakespeare, Twelfth Night)
293. “We take care of our dental health. We don’t take care of our mental health. I think the solution to making the world better is if we would just be healthy, mentally.” (Howie Mandel)
294. “I’m a survivor, and I can handle anything. I’m very confident about that.” (Aaliyah)
295. “Nothing is ever a setback. If anything, it just motivates you for what’s next.” (Christina Aguilera)
296. “Why fit in when you were born to stand out?” (Dr. Seuss)
297. “I will survive! Oh, as long as I know how to love, I know I’ll stay alive!” (I Will Survive by Gloria Gaynor)
298. “Every moment is a fresh beginning.” (T.S Elliot)
299. You have the power to make the future better than the present.
300. “You can turn off the sun, but I’m still gonna shine.” (Jason Mraz)
301. You are a sweetheart!
302. “Do not let circumstances control you. You change your circumstances.” (Jackie Chan)
303. “You’re not wrong for feeling the way you do and no one blames you for it.” (Buzzfeed)
304. Every day is a second chance.
305. You are irresistable!
306. You have the knowledge to make smart decisions for yourself!
307. “Some people care too much. I think it’s called love.” (A.A. Milne)
308. “Anything’s possible, you gotta dream like you never seen obstacles.” (J Cole)
309. “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” (Oscar Wilde)
310. You dazzle me!
311. You rock my socks!
312. You are hilarious!
313. Your perseverance is admirable!
314. “I’m gonna be stronger/ I’m gonna be so much stronger/ Yes I am” (Gloria Estefan)
315. You have a purpose stronger than all of your weaknesses.
316. You are adorable!
317. You are inspiring!
318. “You have to jump into disaster with both feet.” (Chuck Palahniuk)
319. “We all grow into the beautiful person that we’re supposed to be, some earlier, some later.” (Sandra Bullock)
320. “Find good in what the world says is evil.” (Chuck Palahniuk)
321. You are outstanding!
322. “the lower you are, the higher your mind will want to soar.” (Yann Martel)
323. You belong here
324. “Even from a dark night, songs of beauty can be born.” (Mary Anne Radmacher)
325. “You have to say I am forgiven again and again until it becomes the story you believe about yourself.” (Cheryl Strayed)
326. You deserve happiness!
327. “Each day is a new life. Seize it. Live it.” (David Guy Powers)
328. Everything about you is on fleek.
329. You can do hard things!
330. “Are you really going to let this defeat you? After all the work, sweat, and tears you have put into this, you are going to give up now?” (Kevin Ngo)
331. You are a brie in a world full of Kraft singles.
332. “Sometimes you need a little crisis to get your adrenaline flowing and help you realize your potential.” (Jeannette Walls, The Glass Castle)
333. You’re kind of a big dill (draw a picture of a pickle)
334. The world needs more people like you!
335. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” (Christopher Reeve)
336. “There’s no shame in simply being human. It can be a relief to stop hiding. To accept who you really are.” (Grey’s Anatomy)
337. “I’m a survivor/I’m not gonna give up/I’m not gonna stop/I’m gonna work harder.” (Destiny’s Child)
338. You are a champion!
339. “Depression is lying to you right now. You’re not alone. It’s not hopeless. You’re not to blame. You’re not weak. I’m here. We are here.” (Michael Landsberg)
340. You’re so rad(ish!) (draw a picture of a radish)
341. “Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.” (Henry David Thoreau)
342. You are precious!
343. Take pride in your small victories!
344. “Those awful things are survivable because we are as indestructible as we believe ourselves to be.” (John Green)
345. Hang in there!
346. “It was like being at the bottom of an ocean. There was no light and a whole ocean crushing down on you. But most people had gotten so used to it they thought it normal, they forgot even that there was a world above.” (Junot Díaz)
347. “So I say to you, ask and it will be given to you; search, and you will find; knock, and the door will be opened for you.” (Stephen King)
348. You ooze greatness.
349. You are eggcellent! (draw a picture of an egg)
350. “At any given moment you have the power to say: This is not how the story is going to end.” (Christine Mason Miller)
351. “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.” (Dr. Seuss)
352. “No matter how hard it gets, stick your chest out, keep your head up, and handle it!” (Tupac)
353. “To laugh yourself is to love yourself.” (Mickey Mouse, Disney)
354. You are admirable!
355. A mistake does not erase your successes.
356. “I know you . . .That you hold inside vast possibilities and dreams and limitless love.” (Ilchi Lee)
357. You can create your own opportunities!
358. A day spent with you is a good day
359. No rain, no flowers!
360. “Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.” (Winston Churchill)
361. You are useful!
362. “you must enter a relationship with yourself before anyone else” (Rupi Kaur)
363. “If we did all the things we are capable of, we would literally astound ourselves.” (Thomas Edison)
364. I like your socks
365. “But there’s one thing I know/ The blues they send to meet me/Won’t defeat me/ It won’t be long ’till happiness steps up to greet me” (B.J Thomas)
366. “Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.” (Thomas Edison)
367. The most beautiful thing about you is your heart.
368. You are glorious!
369. “And the fears that once controlled me can’t get to me at all.” (Disney’s Frozen)
370. “Don’t be so focused in your plans that you are unwilling to consider the unexpected.” (Elizabeth Warren)
371. “In the depth of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer.” (Albert Camus)
372. “And we’ll all float on okay” (Modest Mouse)
373. “When you change the way you look at things, the things you look at change.” (Wayne Dyer)
374. “Nobody’s going to do your life for you.” (Cheryl Strayed)
375. “Nevertheless, she persisted.” (Mitch McConnell re: Elizabeth Warren)
376. “Turn your wounds into wisdom.” (Oprah Winfrey)
377. Your existence is a gift.
378. “Be brave. Believe in yourself. Do what feels good. Take risks. You have this one life. Make yourself proud.” (Cara Delevingne)
379. “my first instinct is maybe it’s not too late to dab club soda on the bloodstain.” (Chuck Palahniuk)
380. “Be the change you wish to see in the world.” (Gandhi)
381. You are helpful
382. “But it’s the truth even if it didn’t happen.” (Ken Kesey)
383. “You’re much stronger than you think you are. Trust me.” (“Superman”)
384. “If you hide your ignorance, no one will hit you and you’ll never learn.” (Ray Bradbury)
385. Be your own kind of beautiful!
386. You lift others up with your presence!
387. You are wonderful!
388. “I wait every year for summer, and it is usually good, but it is never as good as that summer I am always waiting for.” (Martha Gellhorn)
389. “All that matters is if you can look in the mirror and honestly tell the person you see there that you’ve done your best.” (John McKay)
390. “The world may be broken, but hope is not crazy.” (John Green)
391. “My only advice: stay aware, listen carefully, and yell for help if you need it.” (Judy Blume)
392. “A year from now you may wish you had started today.” (Karen Lamb)
393. “Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean it is not real?” (Dumbledore, The Deathly Hallows)
394. “Keep a little space in your heart for the improbable: you won’t regret it.” (Elizabeth Warren).
395. “Not until we are lost do we begin to understand ourselves.” (Henry David Thoreau)
396. You are sensational!
397. “There’s nothing you can do that can’t be done/ Nothing you can sing that can’t be sung.” (The Beatles)
398. You are not defined by your circumstances!
399. You make everything a little butter! (draw picture of toast with butter pat)
400. “So don’t surrender ’cause you can win” (Celine Dion)
401. “Life on a lifeboat isn’t much of a life. It is like an end game in chess, a game with few pieces. The elements couldn’t be more simple, nor the stakes higher.” (Yann Martel)
402. “Things we lose have a way of coming back to us in the end, if not always in the way we expect.” (Luna Lovegood, The Order of the Phoenix)
403. “I may not be perfect, but parts of me are pretty awesome.” (Anonymous)
404. The people you love are lucky to have you in their lives.
405. “Nothing is impossible, the word itself says ‘I’m possible’!” (Audrey Hepburn)
406. “You can’t change the choice you made, all you can do is not let it ruin you.” (Olivia Pope, Scandal)
407. You raise the bar!
408. You know what’s beautiful? Read the first word again.
409. “Be the weirdo who dares to enjoy.” (Elizabeth Gilbert)
410. You can get through anything!
411. “The pain is what you make of it. You have to find something in it that yields. I understood my guiding imperative as: keep bleeding, but find some love in the blood.” (Leslie Jamison)
412. You’re a good person!
413. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” (Jimmy Johnson)
414. Despite everything, you still grow.
415. You revive my faith in humanity.
416. “Then as it was, then again it will be. Though the course may change sometimes, rivers always reach the sea.” (Led Zeppelin)
417. “This is the most important year of your life, and for once you are NOT going to let yourself down.” (Heather Havrilesky)
418. “Cause you’re amazing/Just the way you are” (Bruno Mars)
419. Keep going. You have so many things left to do on this earth.
420. “One is always greater than hundred because without one there is no hundred”
421. “Yes, there are two paths you can go by, but in the long run, there’s still time to change the road you’re on.” (Led Zeppelin)
422. Do epic shit!
423. “No good sittin’ worryin’ abou’ it. What’s comin’ will come, an’ we’ll meet it when it does.” (Hagrid, The Goblet of Fire)
424. “The only way to gain something is to take a risk at something.” (Sofia Vergara)
425. “It’s okay to fail. It does not make you forever a failure.” (Christy Hall)
426. You are #squadgoals.
427. “Go ahead release your fears/Stand up and be counted/Don’t be ashamed to cry” (Des’Ree)
428. “What’s the point of thinking about how it’s going to end when it’s just the beginning?” (Judy Blume)
429. “It’s strange, but when it comes right down to it I never do fall apart–even when I’m sure I will.” (Judy Blume)
430. “The roughest roads often lead to the top.” (Christina Aguilera)
431. “Sometimes I succeed, sometimes I fail, but every day is a clean slate and a fresh opportunity” (Gretchen Rubin)
432. “Nothing more exhilarating … than saving yourself by the simple act of waking.” (Junot Díaz)
433. “Don’t compare yourself with anyone in this world…if you do so, you are insulting yourself.” (Bill Gates)
434. “Reach for the stars so if you fall…you land on the clouds.” (Kanye West)
435. You are incredible!
436. “Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right.” (Henry Ford)
437. Your existence is epic!
438. “He can who thinks he can, and he can’t who thinks he can’t. This is an inexorable, indisputable law.” (Pablo Picasso
439. You are astonishing!
440. “Every day is a chance given to better your yesterday and brighten your tomorrow” (Beverley Malcolm)
441. You are brave!
442. “Do your thing and don’t care if they like it.” (Tina Fey)
443. You are generous!
444. “Carry out a random act of kindness, with no expectation of reward, safe in the knowledge that one day someone might do the same for you.” (Princess Diana)
445. “There are far, far better things ahead than anything we leave behind.” (C. S. Lewis)
446. You deserve a gold star for being you!
447. You’ve got a sweeter song than the birds in the trees.
448. “You’ll miss the best things if you keep your eyes shut.” (Dr. Seuss)
449. “There is no Reason To Look Back when you have so much to look forward to.”
450. You are a real trooper!
451. The world would suck if you weren’t around.
452. “Knowing is better than wondering, waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beats the hell out of never trying.” (Grey’s Anatomy)
453. “Your past is just a story. And once you realise this, it has no power over you.” (Chuck Palahniuk)
454. “Without struggle, there is no progress.” (Mike Tyson)
455. Life’s a journey, not a race!
456. “Anxiety is one little tree in your forest. Step back and look at the whole forest.”
457. “If you fall down and feel depressed, you will get back up.” (Heather Havrilesky)
458. Hey little fighter, soon things will be brighter!
459. “Never say never, because limits, like fears, are often just an illusion.” (Michael Jordan)
460. Your actions matter!
461. The only difference between exceptional and amazing is you.
462. “You must take life the way it comes at you and make the best of it.” (Yann Martel)
463. I admire your passion.
464. “It’s a beautiful day / Don’t let it get away” (Beautiful Day, by U2)
465. Your every step is one of courage.
466. You are a diamond. You can’t be broken.
467. “What would you do if you weren’t afraid?” (Sheryl Sandberg)
468. You will figure it out, whatever it is.
469. “Cause baby you’re a firework, Come on show ’em what your worth” (Katy Perry)
470. You can turn your obstacles into adventures.
471. “Everyone is unique in their own special way.” (Jackson Taviri)
472. You are impressive!
473. You are the greatest person EVER, and that is an understatement.
474. You’re something else!
475. “There’s millions of survivors out there. Make it one million and one.” (Tom Hanks)
476. “This is not “how your story ends”. It’s simply where it takes a turn you didn’t expect.” (Cheryl Strayed)
477. “The temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed.”
478. “Our lives are fashioned by our choices. First we make our choices. Then our choices make us.” (Anne Frank)
479. “I don’t really care so much what people say about me because it usually is a reflection of who they are.” (Prince)
480. “Every strike brings me closer to the next home run.” (Babe Ruth)
481. “You can’t make decisions based on fear and the possibility of what might happen.” (Michele Obama)
482. “All of life is an experiment. The more experiments you make, the better.” (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
483. You can build something beautiful!
484. “The secret of getting ahead is getting started.” (Mark Twain)
485. You deserve endless pizza and love.
486. “Light up the darkness.” (Bob Marley)
487. “Do you have the courage to bring forth the treasures that are hidden within you?” (Elizabeth Gilbert)
488. You are intriguing!
489. “The world is round and the place which may seem like the end may also be only the beginning.” (Ivy Baker Priest)
490. “And in the end, it’s not the years in your life that count. It’s the life in your years.” (Abraham Lincoln)
491. You bring out the best in other people.
492. You rock!
493. You’re a goddess!
494. “Nature never repeats herself, and the possibilities of one human soul will never be found in another.”(Elizabeth Cady Stanton)
495. You may not be there yet, but you are closer than you were yesterday!
496. You are powerful beyond measure!
497. I donut know how we’d survive without you. (draw a picture of a donut)
498. Your little quirks make you special!
499. “Night never had the last word. The dawn is always invincible.” (Hugh B. Brown)
500. “A little consideration, a little thought for others, makes all the difference.” (A. A. Milne)
501. Your reason for being is important!
502. You’re the top tomato!
503. “We can’t retract the decisions we’ve made, we can only affect the decisions we’re going to make from here.” (Jamie Foxx)
504. “I’ve got my eye on the prize and I will not quit” (Eye On It, by Toby Mac)
505. “I’m an individual, and I feel how I feel when I feel it.” (Hannah Horvath, Girls HBO)
506. “As long as we persevere and endure, we can get anything we want.” (Mike Tyson)
507. “Go on and try to tear me down/I will be rising from the ground/Like a skyscraper” (Demi Lovato)
508. “With mirth and laughter let old wrinkles come.” (William Shakespeare)
509. “If one dream should fall and break into a thousand pieces, never be afraid to pick one of those pieces up and begin again.” (Flavia Weedn)
510. “Sometimes all you need is 20 seconds of insane courage.” (Matt Damon)
511. You are intelligent!
512. We have lots to learn from you!
513. You are courageous!
514. “That’s one thing earthlings might learn to do, if they tried hard enough: ignore the awful times, and concentrate on the good ones.” (Kurt Vonnegut)
515. You are one in a million!
516. “Always aim high, work hard, and care deeply about what you believe in. And, when you stumble, keep faith. And when you’re knocked down, get right back up and never listen to anyone who says you can’t or shouldn’t go on.” (Hillary Rodham Clinton)
517. “Let your hopes, not your hurts, shape your future.” (Robert Schuller)
518. “Napolean Hill: Don’t wait. The time will never be just right.”
519. I’m rooting for you! (draw a picture of root vegetables)
520. Nothing would be the same if you didn’t exist.
521. There’s strength within you even when you feel weak.
522. “And the day came when the risk it took to remain tight inside the bud was more painful than the risk it took to blossom.” (Anais Nin)
523. I’m glad you are here!
524. Keep going!
525. “The Truth shall set you free…but first it’ll piss you off.” (Gloria Steinem)
526. “Y ou make yourself what you are. You have control of your own destiny.” (Brad Pitt)
527. “Everything is everything, what is meant to be, will be.” (Lauryn Hill)
528. You’re a fighter!
529. “In a world filled with hate, we must still dare to hope.” (Michael Jackson)
530. “A pearl is a beautiful thing that is produced by an injured life. It is the tear from the injury of the oyster. The treasure of our being in this world is also produced by an injured life. If we had not been wounded, if we had not been injured, then we will not produce the pearl.” (Stephan Hoeller)
531. You and Chuck Norris are on equal levels.
532. “We do not need magic to change the world, we carry all the power we need inside ourselves already: we have the power to imagine better.” (JK Rowling)
533. “Your imperfections are what make you beautiful.” (Sandra Bullock)
534. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” (Anonymous)
535. “Please, don’t worry so much… Because in the end none of us have very long on this earth.” (Robin Williams)
536. You are abundant with awesomeness.
537. “The scariest moment is always just before you start.” (Stephen King)
538. “If you make a mistake, admit it, apologize, learn from it and move on.” (Cara Delevingne)
539. “I can, therefore I am.” (Simone Weil)
540. The world is so lucky that you exist right now
541. “Change will not come if we wait for some other person or if we wait for some other time. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for. We are the change that we seek.” (Barack Obama)
542. “Give your mind a job to do, or else it will find a job to do, and you might not like the job it invents.” (Elizabeth Gilbert)
543. “We cannot be more sensitive to pleasure without being more sensitive to pain.” (Alan Watts)
544. “… there is something about everything that you can be glad about, if you keep hunting long enough to find it.” (Eleanor H. Porter, Pollyanna)
545. Never doubt who you are!
546. “Zen is the “spirit of the valley,” not the mountaintop.” (Robert M. Pirsig)
547. Your energy is incredible!
548. Your enoughness is off the charts!
549. You are one-of-a-kind!
550. You have a good head on your shoulders.
551. “I’m not weird, just different from people who aren’t different.” (Barbara Streisand)
552. “When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too.” (Paulo Coelho)
553. “It matters not what someone is born, but what they grow to be.” (Dumbledore, The Goblet of Fire)
554. “Life is a shipwreck, but we must not forget to sing in the lifeboats.” (Voltaire)
555. Make the rest of your life, the best of your life!
556. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream.” (C.S. Lewis)
557. “Just be yourself, there is no one better.” (Taylor Swift)
558. “The world is more malleable than you think and it’s waiting for you to hammer it into shape.” (Bono)
559. Just keep swimming!
560. “if you were born with the weakness to fall you were born with the strength to rise” (Rupi Kaur)
561. “Jump high and hard with intention and heart.” (Cheryl Strayed)
562. “Where there’s hope, there’s life. It fills us with fresh courage and makes us strong again.” (Anne Frank)
563. “You were given this life, because you are strong enough to live it.” (Robin Sharma)
564. You are more than capable.
565. “The seeds of greatness are sown in ordinary soil.” (Leah Griffith)
566. “Everyday begins with an act of courage and hope: getting out of bed” (Mason Cooley)
567. “I hear babies cry, I watch them grow, They’ll learn much more, Than I’ll ever know. And I think to myself, What a wonderful world.” (What A Wonderful World by Louis Armstrong)
568. You have a beautiful spirit.
569. Your knowledge is sexy.
570. “Pretty, pretty please /Don’t you ever ever feel /Like you’re less than / Less than perfect/ Pretty pretty please/If you ever ever feel/ Like you’re nothing/You are perfect to me” (Pink)
571. You are so empowering!
572. Your spirit has crushed mountains.
573. “It’s the sides of the mountain which sustain life, not the top.” (Robert M. Pirsig)
574. “Experience is not what happens to you; it is what you do with what happens to you.” (Aldous Huxley)
575. “Don’t be someone else’s slogan because you are poetry.” (Sandra Bullock)
576. “We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars.” (Oscar Wilde)
577. “When the whole world is silent, even one voice becomes powerful.” (Malala Yousafzai)
578. “Stay true to yourself. People respond to authenticity.” (Barbara Streisand)
579. You are resilient!
580. “Try and fail, but never fail to try.” (Jared Leto)
581. “It is better to know how to learn than to know.” (Dr. Seuss)
582. You do everything with style!
583. “What the caterpillar calls the end of the world, the master calls a butterfly.” (Richard Bach)
584. “Never doubt that you are valuable and powerful and deserving of every chance in the world to pursue your dreams.” (Hillary Rodham Clinton)
585. Your potential is infinite!
586. “Not everything has to have a point. Some things just are.” (Judy Blume)
587. “Nothing diminishes anxiety faster than action.” (Walter Anderson)
588. “Life doesn’t control you; you control life” (Lilly Singh)
589. “Life is the moment we are living now.” (Paulo Coelho)
590. You are the cat’s pjamas
591. You make the best out of every situation!
592. If you were thrown to the wolves, you’d return leading the pack!
593. You are nifty!
594. “You wouldn’t worry so much about what others think of you if you realized how seldom they do.” (Eleanor Roosevelt)
595. You have a kind spirit!
596. “The dreamers are the saviors of the world.” (James Allen)
597. “Always remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” (Christopher Robin)
598. Your choices matter!
599. Your story is so fascinating.
600. “You are a beautiful creation and were made like no one else” (Cynthia Mendenhall)
601. “Yours is the only life of you, in this form, the world will ever have!” (Na’ama Yehuda)
602. Don’t be afraid to be you!
603. Your story isn’t over yet. Keep fighting.
604. You are capable of great things.
605. “Even if it doesn’t seem that way right now, this feeling won’t last forever.” (Buzzfeed)
606. You look great today.
607. “I learned that my sadness never destroyed what was great about me. You just have to go back to that greatness, find that one little light that’s left. I’m lucky I found one little glimmer stored away.” (Lady Gaga)
608. You are becoming better every day.
609. “Hardship often prepares an ordinary person for an extraordinary destiny.” (C.S. Lewis)
610. “The struggle I went through has value.” (Clara Hughes)
611. “Follow your dreams. They know the way.” (Kobi Yamada)
612. You are needed by many people
613. “When you feel like giving up, remember why you held on for so long in the first place.” (Unknown)
614. “Once upon a time you were a little girl with big dreams that you promised you’d make real one day. Don’t disappoint yourself.” (BossBabe)
615. You can conquer the world!
616. “I took my bruises and my humps, fell down and got right back up” (Eminem)
617. “Though the road’s been rocky, it sure feels good to me.” (Bob Marley)
618. “Think of discomfort as currency- it’s the price you pay to learn some pretty crucial things.” (Lilly Singh)
619. You are #1 in my book.
620. You are open-minded!
621. “I get knocked down, but I get up again” (Chumbawamba)
622. Keep your chin up!
623. “Don’t turn your back on me / I won’t be ignored” ( Faint, by Linkin Park)
624. You are phenomenal!
625. “Even if you fall on your face, you’re still moving forward.” (Victor Kiam)
626. “Some days, the whole world seems upside down. And then somehow, and probably when you least expect it, the world rights itself again.” (Grey’s Anatomy)
627. You’re the genuine article!
628. “Love the life you live, and live the life you love.” (Bob Marley)
629. “When you’re sure you’ve had enough of this life, well, hang on. Don’t let yourself go, ’cause everybody cries and everybody hurts sometimes.” (R.E.M)
630. “It’s not stress that kills us, it’s our reaction to it.” (Hans Selye)
631. “Use what talent you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang except those that sang best.” (Henry Van Dyke)
632. You are wanted!
633. “And you will take time every few hours to stop and say to yourself, “Look at me. I’m doing it. I’m chasing my dream. I am following my calling.” (Heather Havrilesky)
634. “We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.” (Tony Robbins)
635. “Even if you’re on the right track, you’ll get run over if you just sit there.” (Will Rogers)
636. “Never regret, keep looking forward and don’t look back!” (Cara Delevingne)
637. “You’re beautiful, No matter what they say, Words can’t bring you down” (Christina Aguilera)
638. “There’s no reason to have a plan B because it distracts from plan A.” (Will Smith)
639. “Fear of a name increases fear of the thing itself.” (Dumbledore, The Sorcerer’s Stone)
640. “Being happy is the goal…but greatness is my mission.” (Childish Gambino)
641. “Happiness is the only thing worth fighting for in life.” (Lilly Singh)
642. “And suddenly, just like that, hope became knowledge. I was going to win. It was just a matter of when.” (Khaled Hosseini)
643. The world is your oyster!
644. “Light tomorrow with today.” (Elizabeth Barrett Browning)
645. I’m so glad you are alive!
646. The world would not be the same without you.
647. You rule!
648. Make your life a story worth telling!
649. “Success is only meaningful and enjoyable if it feels like your own.” (Michele Obama)
650. “Whatever makes you happy is most important. It doesn’t matter what anyone else thinks.” (Cara Delevingne)
651. “All the things that are worth doing, take time.” (Mos Def)
652. You are the reason someone smiled today!
653. “I learned that working with the negatives can make for better pictures” (Drake)
654. Where you see empty hallways, I see a museum in you.
655. You are like a cup of David’s Tea: a special blend.
656. “The world has told you lies about how small you are.” (Heather Havrilesky)
657. “Kid, you’ll move mountains!” (Dr. Seuss)
658. Thank you for being a reminder that good people exist!
659. “You are stronger than your struggles and more fierce than your fears.” (Germany Kent)
660. “Anxiety’s like a rocking chair. It gives you something to do, but it doesn’t get you very far.” (Jodi Picoult)
661. “Life doesnt stop because something happens to you.” (Magic Johnson)
662. Your words are meaningful!
663. “We don’t win what we don’t fight for.” (Elizabeth Warren)
664. “Sky is the limit and you know that you keep on/Just keep on pressin on/Sky is the limit and you know that you can have/what you want, be what you want.” (Notorious BIG)
665. “You are greater than you know.” (Kayisha Thomas)
666. “The place to improve the world is first in one’s own heart and head and hands, and then work outward from there.” (Robert M. Pirsig)
667. You are tremendous!
668. “I’m constantly in a state of self-improvement, but I don’t beat myself up over it.” (Mindy Kaling)
669. “Facing uncertainty and failure doesn’t always make people weaker and weaker until they give up. Sometimes it wakes them up, and it’s like they can see the beauty around them for the first time.” (Heather Havrilesky)
670. “You can’t hurt me, I found peace within myself.” (Michael Jackson)
671. This too shall pass
672. “Look at yourself as you want others to look at you” (Lilly Singh)
673. You deserve to live a life you love!
674. “Know yourself fearlessly (even quietly) for all the things you are.” (Aberjhani)
675. “Defeat is simply a signal to press onward.” (Helen Keller)
676. “If you can believe in something great, then you can achieve something great.” (Katy Perry)
677. “The best way out is always through.” (Robert Frost)
678. “The first draft of anything is shit.” (Ernest Hemingway)
679. “Don’t spend so much time trying to choose the perfect opportunity, that you miss the right opportunity.” (Michael Dell)
680. You blow my mind!
681. “You need to be able to sit in silence and not beat up on yourself. It’s hard to say to yourself, ‘You are human. Welcome to the human race.’” (Liam Neeson)
682. “Follow your passion, stay true to yourself, never follow someone else’s path; unless you’re in the woods and you’re lost and you see a path, then by all means, you should follow that.” (Ellen DeGeneres)
683. “The universe might respect the law of attraction, but it respects a good hustle even more.” (Lilly Singh)
684. “We’ll walk this road together, through the storm. Whatever weather, cold or warm.” (Eminem)
685. “Trust yourself. You know more than you think you do.” (Benjamin Spock)
686. “With your head full of brains and your shoes full of feet, you’re too smart to go down any not-so-good street.” (Dr. Seuss)
687. “Try not. Do, or do not. There is no try.” (Yoda)
688. “But tomorrow may rain, so I’ll follow the sun” (The Beatles)
689. “It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.” (Dumbledore, The Sorcerer’s Stone)
690. Don’t underestimate your worth!
691. Your purpose is unique and beautiful!
692. “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.” (Ralph Waldo Emerson)
693. You remind me what ‘possible’ feels like.
694. “Life doesn’t give us purpose. We give life purpose (“The Flash”)
695. You’re all that and a bag of chips!
696. “If you want to test your memory, try to recall what you were worrying about one year ago today.” (E. Joseph Cossman)
697. “If you don’t like something, change it; if you can’t change it, change the way you think about it.” (Mary Engelbreit)
698. “if you got it flaunt it, if you don’t got it, flaunt it.” (Mindy Kaling)
699. “Our flaws are what makes us human. If we can accept them as part of who we are, they really don’t even have to be an issue.” (Ellen DeGeneres)
700. You have the ability to thrive!
701. “Everything you want to be, you already are. You’re simply on the path to discovering it.” (Alicia Keys)
702. Your mind is a maze of amazing!
703. You are the cat’s meow!
704. “Nothing is permanent in this wicked world—not even our troubles.” (Charlie Chaplin)
705. “Our doubts are traitors, and make us lose the good we oft might win, By fearing to attempt.” (William Shakespeare, Measure for Measure)
706. Go as far as you can, then take another step!
707. “If I can see it, then I can do it. If I just believe it, there’s nothing to it.” (R. Kelly)
708. You are easy to love!
709. “You’re the only one who can make the difference. Whatever your dream is, go for it.” (Magic Johnson)
710. You are awe-inspiring!
711. “You will when you believe.” (Whitney Houston)
712. “You’ve got enemies? Good, that means you actually stood up for something.” (Eminem)
713. “We take a handful of sand from the endless landscape of awareness around us and call that handful of sand the world.” (Robert M. Pirsig)
714. “Dude, you don’t want to be dead. Take it from me. No-pussy is bad. But dead is like no-pussy times ten.” (Junot Díaz)
715. You deserve respect!
716. “Don’t underestimate the value of Doing Nothing, of just going along, listening to all the things you can’t hear, and not bothering.” (Winnie the Pooh)
717. You are a ray of sunshine!
718. “Knowing that things could be worse should not stop us from trying to make them better.” (Sheryl Sandberg)
719. “This is how you get unstuck. You reach.” (Cheryl Strayed)
720. “One thing about pioneers that you don’t hear mentioned is that they are invariably, by their nature, mess-makers.” (Robert M. Pirsig)
721. “I will not lose, for even in defeat, there’s a valuable lesson learned, so it evens up for me.” (Jay Z)
722. I’m sure I could learn a lot from you.
723. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.” (Albert Einstein)
724. “Everything is within your power, and your power is within you.” (Janice Trachtman)
725. “Risk the fall to know how it feels to fly.” (Alicia Keys)
726. You rock my world!
727. You can create your own sunshine!
728. “I have nothing to lose but something to gain.” (Eminem)
729. Time with you is like a nap – it doesn’t last long enough.
730. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” (Wayne Gretzky)
731. “People aren’t supposed to look back. I’m certainly not going to do it anymore.” (Kurt Vonnegut)
732. You are out of this world!
733. “When there’s no one else/Look inside yourself/And like your oldest friend/Just trust the voice within” (Christina Aguilera)
734. “Go be absolutely, positively, fucking angelic.” (Kathleen Glasgow)
735. The world is yours!
736. “Never lose hope/ Never lose faith/ There’s much too much at stake/ Upon myself I must depend/ I’m not looking for place or show/I’m gonna win” (Bryan McKnight)
737. You’re more fun than bubble wrap.
738. “So when you feel like hope is gone/ Look inside you and be strong/ And you’ll finally see the truth/ That a hero lies in you” (Hero by Mariah Carey)
739. “When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.” (Henry Ford)
740. “The most painful lessons of the past can teach you how to survive in the present .” (Carlos Wallace)
741. You set a great example for others .
742. “Get up, stand up! Don’t give up the fight!” (Bob Marley)
743. “Wow, I get to wake up again? Ok. You have to make good with what you’ve got.” (Dave Grohl)
744. You should celebrate your individuality because you are an incredible individual.
745. You are a great work of art! You are a masterpiece!
746. You twinkle like the stars!
747. “You live, you learn. You love, you learn. You cry, you learn. You lose, you learn. You bleed, you learn. You scream, you learn.” (Alanis Morrisette)
748. “Mental reflection is so much more interesting than TV it’s a shame more people don’t switch over to it.” (Robert M. Pirsig)
749. “Seize the moment try to freeze it and own it, squeeze it and hold it. ‘Cause we consider these minutes golden.” (Eminem)
750. You are the bee’s knees!
751. “When you come to a roadblock, take a detour.” (Mary Kay Ash)
752. Your mind is insanely cool!
753. “Self-love, my liege, is not so vile a sin, as self-neglecting.” (William Shakespeare)
754. “It might have been done before, but it hasn’t been done by you!” (Elizabeth Gilbert)
755. “I honor you for every time this year you: got back up, vibrated higher, shined your light and loved and elevated beyond the call of duty.” (Lalah Delia)
756. “Courage is looking fear right in the eye and saying, “Get the hell out of my way, I’ve got things to do.” (Unknown)
757. “Every hero doesn’t do this great big hero thing. They do the simple thing over and over… and they stick to it.” (Matthew Mcconaughey)
758. “The one thing that I’ve learned in life is the best thing I can do is embrace who I am and then do that to the fullest extent, and then whatever happens, happens.” (Bradley Cooper)
759. “But I keep cruising/Can’t stop, won’t stop moving/It’s like I got this music/In my mind/Saying, “It’s gonna be alright.” (Taylor Swift)
760. You are a breath of fresh air
761. You deserve a break!
762. “A jug fills drop by drop.” (Buddha)
763. “Promise me that you’ll give fate a fighting chance. And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance. I hope you dance.” (Lee Ann Womack)
764. Don’t stop until you’re proud!
765. You have so much potential!
766. Everything you need is already within you.
767. You are not a burden!
768. “It is life’s only true opponent. Only fear can defeat life.” (Yann Martel)
769. You matter!
770. “You’re never too old for anything!” (Betty White)
771. “I wondered if that was how forgiveness budded; not with the fanfare of epiphany, but with pain gathering its things, packing up, and slipping away unannounced in the middle of the night.” (Khaled Hosseini)
772. “I want you to remember who you are, despite the bad things that are happening to you. Because those bad things aren’t you. They are just things that happen to you. You need to accept that who you are and the things that happen you, are not one and the same.” (Colleen Hoover)
773. “It is only with the heart that one can see rightly. What is essential is invisible to the eye.” (Antoine de Saint-Exupéry, The Little Prince)
774. You are intuitive!
775. You are the bomb!
776. “You are funny and talented, and you’re going to try something new.” (Heather Havrilesky)
777. “You’re going to make something wonderful of yourself. I promise. You’re doing just fine.” (Charlotte Eriksson)
778. “We can complain because rose bushes have thorns, or rejoice because thorn bushes have roses.” (Abraham Lincoln)
779. There is more to you than you have yet to know.
780. “You need to be buried deep in the dirt before you can find your bloom.” (Roz Inga)
781. “You can measure your worth by your dedication to your path, not by your successes or failures.” (Elizabeth Gilbert)
782. Life is a marathon, not a sprint
783. There’s ordinary, and then there’s you.
784. Say it with me. I will try again tomorrow.
785. “In life, winning and losing will both happen. What is never acceptable is quitting.” (Magic Johnson)
786. You are awesome!
787. “Be yourself and you can be anything.” (Katy Perry)
788. “Take your time, no-one is rushing you to feel better.” (Buzzfeed)
789. Who you are is enough!
790. The way you carry yourself is inspiring.
791. “When there is no struggle, there is no strength.” (Oprah)
792. “There is no one alive that is youer than you!” (Dr. Seuss)
793. “Carpe diem. Seize the day, boys. Makes your lives extraordinary.” (Robin Williams)
794. “Build your own pyramids, write your own hieroglyphs.” (Kendrick Lamar)
795. Feeling useless? Remember that you breathe out carbon dioxide for plants.
796. The world has a need for you.
797. “Take risks: if you win, you will be happy; if you lose, you will be wise.” (Unknown)
798. “Never let the odds keep you from doing what you know in your heart you were meant to do.” (H. Jackson Brown, Jr.)
799. “I took a vow that from now on I’m gonna be my own best friend” (Beyonce)
800. “The brave may not live forever, but the cautious dont live at all.” (Ashley L)
801. “Why you? Why us for that matter? Why anything? Because this moment simply is.” (Kurt Vonnegut)
802. “This idea of perpetual happiness is crazy and overrated, because those dark moments fuel you for the next bright moments; each one helps you appreciate the other.” (Brad Pitt)
803. “Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself.” (Lolly Daskal)
804. You are great just the way you are.
805. “Oh, Life is waiting for you, So messed up, but we’ll survive” (Our Lady Peace)
806. “The obstacle is the path.” (Zen Proverb)
807. “Nevermind what haters saY/ignore them ’til they fade away.” (T.I.)
808. “The fuck is your life. Answer it.” (Cheryl Strayed)
809. You are a kind and loyal friend.
810. “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.” (Dr. Seuss)
811. “Everyone’s dream can come true if you just stick to it and work hard.” (Serena Williams)
812. “You cannot expect victory and plan for defeat.” (Joel Osteen)
813. “Getting strong now/Won’t be long now/Getting strong now/Gonna fly now/Flying high now/Gonna fly, fly, fly…” (Bill Conti)
814. You are astounding!
815. Your integrity is admirable!
816. “There’s always a rainbow, at the end of every rain” (Prince)
817. “It just takes some time/Little girl, you’re in the middle of the ride/Everything, everything will be just fine/Everything, everything will be all right” (Jimmy Eat World)
818. The world needs you as you are.
819. “Just do the best you can because that’s enough.” (Buzzfeed)
820. “A hero is somebody who voluntarily walks into the unknown.” (Tom Hanks)
821. “Always make a total effort, even when the odds are against you.” (Arnold Palmer)
822. You deserve to live a life that lights you up.
823. “I know I’ll always be okay because no matter what, I know who I am.” (Ellen)
824. You are beautiful on the inside and out
825. You make our planet a little bit more wonderful.
826. “Throw your stick and stones, throw your bombs and your blows, but you’re not gonna break my soul.” (Katy Perry)
827. “Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.” (Robert Schuller)
828. “What we have to remember is that we can still do anything. We can change our minds. We can start over.” (Marina Keegan)
829. “Your decisions here on earth matter, your behavior matters and how you treat other people matters.” (Matt Damon)
830. “If you have made mistakes, there is always another chance for you. You may have a fresh start any moment you choose, for this thing we call ‘failure’ is not the falling down, but the staying down.” (Mary Pickford)
831. You are authentic!
832. You are doing an amazing job at life!
833. You have incredible insight.
834. You got this!
835. You’re top notch!
836. “If life seems jolly rotten, then there’s something you’ve forgotten.” (Monty Python)
837. You are a miracle!
838. Whenever you are sad, just remember there are billions of cells in your body and all they care about is you.
839. “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” (Theodore Roosevelt)
840. You can handle whatever life throws at you!
841. “Believe in yourself and go for it.” (Emma Watson)
842. “Look for the good, and you’ll find strength you never knew you had.” (Michelle Muriel)
843. “It isn’t what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about.” (Dale Carnegie)
844. Take every chance. Drop every fear.
845. “I’m worth a million in prizes.” (Iggy Pop)
846. “Dream on / Dream until your dreams come true” (Dream On, by Aerosmith)
847. “You can’t write a script in your mind and then force yourself to follow it. You have to let yourself be.” (Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie)
848. Your strength lies in your differences.
849. “And it’s a great day to be alive. I know the sun’s still shinin when I close my eyes.” (Travis Tritt)
850. “The solutions all are simple—after you have arrived at them. But they’re simple only when you know already what they are.” (Robert M. Pirsig)
851. “If there is no struggle, there is no progress.” (Frederick Douglass)
852. “You don’t have to be tough every minute of every day. It’s okay to let your guard down. In fact, sometimes it’s the best thing you can do.” (Grey’s Anatomy)
853. “I think you have to try and fail, because failure gets you closer to what you’re good at.” (Louis C.K.)
854. Work hard!
855. You are a refreshing human being!
856. “Act as if what you do makes a difference. It does.” (William James)
857. A mistake does not decrease your value.
858. So far, you’ve survived 100% of your worst days. You’re doing great!
859. “Patience you must have, my young Padawan” (Yoda, Starwars))
860. You are magical!
861. “I will survive! Oh as long as I know how to love I know I will stay alive!” (Gloria Gaynor)
862. “Mistakes don’t exist just to make us feel bad about ourselves; they are opportunities that we should not ignore or shy away from.” (Lilly Singh)
863. “If you’re going through hell. Keep on going, don’t slow down, if you’re scared, don’t show it. You might get out before the devil even knows you’re there.” (Rodney Atkins)
864. “You have to keep recycling yourself.” (Chuck Palahniuk)
865. “If you feel lethargic and scared, you will try something else: a new routine, a new roommate situation, a healthier diet.” (Heather Havrilesky)
866. You’re out of sight!
867. You’re more helpful than you realize.
868. You are a perfect sunflower!
869. “One has to remember that every failure can be a stepping stone to something better.” (Col. Harland Sanders)
870. You are a-peel-ing! (draw a picture of a banana)
871. You are making a difference!
872. “There’s no glory in easy. No one remembers easy. They remember the blood and the bones and the long agonizing fight to the top.” (Grey’s Anatomy)
873. You have survived so much!
874. “Stay on your game, and keep going for your dreams, because the world needs that special gift that only you have.” (Marie Forleo)
875. “Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can.” (Arthur Ashe)
876. Your resilience is remarkable
877. “Maybe the purpose in life is just to live” (Lilly Singh)
878. You are loyal!
879. You’re unstoppable!
880. “I’m just trying to remember that the world is a good place, and the number of hugs per gunshot victim is very, very, high.” (Hank Green)
881. “So, if you wake up with the new sunrise and all your dreams are still as new. And happiness is what you need so bad, girl, the answer lies with you.” (Led Zeppelin)
882. “Don’t let nobody tell you that you can’t do it. Love what you do until you don’t love it anymore. Nothing’s impossible.” (Fetty Wap)
883. “Eliminate the word ‘can’t’, and you will be amazed at what you CAN do.” (Billy Cox)
884. “Live for yourself.” (Unknown)
885. “If you’re going to live your life based on delusions (and you are, because we all do), then why not at least select a delusion that is helpful?” (Elizabeth Gilbert)
886. “The best feeling in the world is seeing the benefits and rewards of hard work.” (Kevin Hart)
887. You are delightful!
888. “Just keep going. Everybody gets better if they keep at it.” (Ted Williams)
889. “The first step is you have to say that you can.” (Will Smith)
890. “I mean the world is f**king hard enough as it is, can somebody just say let’s be positive. Let’s have a good ending to the story?” (Silver Lining’s Playbook)
891. “You’ve got the music in you/Don’t let go/You’ve got the music in you/One dance left/This world is gonna pull through/Don’t give up/You’ve got a reason to live” (New Radicals)
892. “It always seems impossible until it’s done.” (Nelson Mandela)
893. “Take a chance, because you never know how perfect something can turn out.” (J Cole)
894. “Nothing is better for self-esteem than survival.” (Martha Gellhorn)
895. “Everything you can imagine is real.” (Pablo Picasso)
896. “And what it all boils down to/Is that no one’s really got it figured out just yet” (Alanis Morrisette)
897. “So it goes.” (Kurt Vonnegut)
898. You are important!
899. Keep moving forward!
900. “A friend told me ‘I guess you gotta go through a lot of nightmares, before you finally, you know, accomplish your dreams.” (LeBron James)
901. Don’t ever change!
902. You are enough as you are. Right here, right now!
903. “Sometimes the bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path to the most wonderful things that will ever happen to us.” (Nicole Reed)
904. “Do not sit still; start moving now. In the beginning, you may not go in the direction you want, but as long as you are moving, you are creating alternatives and possibilities. (Rodolfo Costa)
905. “You are you. Now, isn’t that pleasant?” (Dr. Seuss)
906. “But if your strife strikes at your sleep, remember spring swaps snow for leaves” (Mumford and Sons)
907. “I am on my way, I can go the distance. I don’t care how far, somehow I’ll be strong.” (Disney’s Hercules)
908. Failure is a bruise, not a tattoo!
909. “I opened my mouth, almost said something. Almost. The rest of my life might have turned out differently if I had.” (Khaled Hosseini)
910. You are a smart cookie.
911. Nice butt!
912. “We do not just risk repeating history if we sweep it under the carpet, we also risk being myopic about our present.” (Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie)
913. “There is only one way to learn. It’s through action. Everything you need to know you have learned through your journey.” (Paulo Coelho)
914. You are doing the best you can!
915. You are fabulous!
916. H.O.P.E Hold on, pain ends!
917. “If you’re ever gonna find a four leaf clover/You gotta get a little dirt on your hands” (Kasey Musgraves)
918. You make things happen!
919. You’re a winner!
920. “You don’t have to control your thoughts. You just have to stop letting them control you.” (Dan Millman)
921. You are fantastic!
922. Your input is valuable
923. You count!
924. It gets better!
925. “Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained.” (Marie Curie)
926. You are exactly who you need to be in this moment.
927. You are stronger than whatever tries to hurt you.
928. “If it’s the right chair, it doesn’t take too long to get comfortable in it.” (Robert De Niro)
929. You deserve five stars!
930. Your struggles do not define you.
931. “Sometimes I’m not always doing amazing, but that’s okay…Because everyone struggles and it’s okay to be flawed because that’s what makes me, me.” (Demi Lovato)
932. “The things that go wrong often make the best memories.” (Gretchen Rubin)
933. “It’s really liberating to say “no” to shit you hate” (Hannah Horvath, Girls HBO)
934. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you can never see the shadow.” (Helen Keller)
935. “The secret of life, though, is to fall seven times and to get up eight times.” (Paulo Coelho)
936. “Be true to yourself. Love yourself fully and completely.” (Jennifer Lopez)
937. There’s no one else like you.
938. Be a voice, not an echo!
939. “I want the world to be better because I was here.” (Will Smith)
940. You are remarkable!
941. You’re a first-rate human!
942. “Believe and act as if it were impossible to fail.” (Charles Kettering)
943. “Ring the bells that still can ring. Forget your perfect offering. There is a crack, a crack in everything. That’s how the light gets in.” (Leonard Cohen)
944. You’re the type of person you go to war beside – not against.
945. Mistakes are proof that you are trying.
946. “There are things that we can do everyday, things that are free. We can be one inch nicer to each other, one inch more polite. We can be decent” (Will McAvoy, Newsroom HBO)
947. Darling, you are a work of art!
948. “Just breathing isn’t living!” (Eleanor H. Porter, Pollyanna)
949. “If you’re not making mistakes, then you’re not making decisions.” (Catherine Cook)
950. Your struggles are not your identity.
951. “Our real discoveries come from chaos.” (Chuck Palahniuk)
952. “Once, I was a master at recycling leftovers. Now I cultivate the art of simmering memories.” (Jean-Dominique Bauby)
953. “Make each day your masterpiece.” (John Wooden)
954. “Your present circumstances don’t determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start.” (Nido Qubein)
955. “We all got a little superman, ready to take a flight, and save a life, oh save a life. Take a look around and you’ll see. Ordinary angels.” (Craig Morgan)
956. “Loving ourselves through the process of owning our story is the bravest thing we’ll ever do.” (Brene Brown)
957. “You must not let anyone define your limits because of where you come from. Your only limit is your soul.” (Gusteau, Disney’s Ratatouille)
958. You deserve a hug!
959. “It is so weird being my own role model. I recommend it.” (Mindy Kaling)
960. “You’re a winner for a lifetime/ If you seize that one moment in time/Make it shine” (Whitney Houston)
961. “Whatever will be, will be.” (Aaliyah)
962. “Love is not just a verb, it’s you looking in the mirror.” (Kendrick Lamar)
963. “When they go low, we go high.” (Michele Obama)
964. You kick ass!
965. You make the world a better place!
966. Any team would be lucky to have you on it.
967. “May you live every day of your life.” (Jonathan Swift)
968. “It is never too late to be what you might have been.” (George Eliot)
969. “Some people dream of success, while others wake up and work hard at it.” (Eminem)
970. You walk the talk!
971. You have a heart of gold!
972. “Never give up because you never know what the tide will bring in the next day.” (Tom Hanks)
973. “You look at where you’re going and where you are and it never makes sense, but then you look back at where you’ve been and a pattern seems to emerge.” (Robert M. Pirsig)
974. “You’re off to great places! Today is your day! Your mountain is waiting, So get on your way!” (Dr. Seuss)
975. “Keep working hard and you can get anything that you want.” (Aaliyah)
976. “I’m on the right track baby, I was born to survive” (Lady Gaga)
977. “Don’t put yourself in situations you’d like to run away from. But when you run, run back to yourself.” (Lena Dunham)
978. Like the sun, you can rise again!
979. You are compassionate!
980. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” (Franklin Roosevelt)
981. You are a rose in a world full of weeds.
982. You’ve got so much honey the bees envy you.
983. You are a fighter!
984. “An obstacle is often a stepping stone.” (Prescott Bush)
985. “If you suffer in silence, you have to talk about it. With the second person, it becomes easier.” (Michael Landsberg)
986. “You don’t have a right to the cards you believe you should have been dealt. You have an obligation to play the hell out of the ones you’re holding.” (Cheryl Strayed)
987. Everything will be okay!
988. “Things turn out best for people who make the best out of the way things turn out.” (John Wooden)
989. Your friends are lucky to have you.
990. “If you want crappy things to stop happening to you, then stop accepting crap and demand something more.” (Grey’s Anatomy)
991. Your contributions are meaningful
992. You are here for a reason.
993. “You are not what you were born, but what you have it in yourself to be.” (Liam Neeson)
994. “You think the only people who are people, are the people who look and think like you. But if you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you’ll learn things you never knew you never knew.” (Pocahontas, Disney’s Pocahontas)
995. I’m proud of you!
996. “And you ask “What if I fall?” Oh but my darling, What if you fly?” (Erin Hanson)
997. “Leap and the net will appear. ” (Zen saying)
998. “The more you dream the more you achieve.” (Michael Phelps)
999. “Even miracles take a little time.” (Fairy Godmother, Disney’s Cinderella)
1000. “You hurt my feelings. But I can deal with it because I have my big girl pants on.” (Shoshannah Shapiro, Girls HBO)